9.03.2011

Jo Malone, H&M Singapore Preview

I feel like Michael Jackson in his last months. I'm tired, I need to rest.

But no matter how much rest I get, no matter what I say, people don't seem to understand what I'm going through. Everyday, it's getting worse and I'm actually contemplating asking for sleeping pills once again. I just don't know how much I can take it any longer without rest.

Accompanied Keidi to the Jo Malone event.

It's quite cool, the way one can mix scents. It's almost like a cocktail, you know?


Going back to the office wasn't an option, and to be honest, it'd be silly - going to the office for ten or so minutes before coming back out again. So, we walked around, and I had a pretty early but filling dinner at Hot Tomato at 313's basement.

For the price of my Steak N' Prawn (SGD 13.90) and a set (SGD 3.50 includes drink, garlic bread and soup), it was surprisingly good. The prawns were well grilled and buttery while the steak was ACTUALLY medium rare! Kudos!


Then H&M.

I don't wanna say too much but let's just say, it was difficult to shop with my laptop in my bag, and the crowds and nobody particularly seemed sympathetic. Plus, I CANNOT shop when it's crowded. I get anxiety attacks...


I won't be shopping in here until the hype subsides, and it'll be a while before that happens I suppose. I didn't step into UNIQLO until almost two months after it opened. Hello Topman!