8.13.2011

Les Bouchons

Met Darren this evening to try Les Bouchons, one of the many Parisian Steak bistro-restaurants that have popped up recently. Les Bouchons is located at Ann Siang Hill-Club Street, it's a really nice place, and I half-heartedly wish that it's a little more commercialized because it deserves to be a tad more popular.

The service was very "French," I guess, being in character with the cuisine.

To start, a nice French-style salad.


Then, our main course - Grilled Rib-Eye.

It comes with free-flow french fries. The fries originally covered a bigger area of the plate, but there smelled so good and tasted so wonderful that I just kept eating until Darren reminded me that I hadn't taken a picture yet.

The steak itself was wonderful, the best steak I've eaten so far in Singapore.


Dessert to share, Creme Brulee with Grand Marnier.  Light, a little alcoholic - it was done to perfection.


Overall, Les Bouchons was wonderful. Lovely French-style decor really transports you into Paris (along with the French accents being spoken by other diners), nice ambience.